SERB is always on the lookout for differentiated medicines and late-stage opportunities that could fit with our growing portfolio and can improve the standard of care for more patients around the world.
Our fully integrated platform is capable of handling Critical Care and Rare Disease products in the US and EU from development through to commercialisation and lifecycle management. We set out to achieve the best possible outcome for all stakeholders, and especially to meet the needs of patients, healthcare providers, and health authorities.
Our seasoned business development team have a proven ability to evaluate opportunities, facilitate quick decisions, and flawlessly execute complex transactions. Our well-organised integration process ensures that we can continue to consistently supply acquired products and product portfolios, and bring these to new patient populations as appropriate. We have a wealth of expertise in the transfer of registrations, manufacturing, API supply, distribution, and staff.
Challenges we welcome:
- Opportunities to address unmet patient needs in challenging disease areas.
- Niche indications and relatively small addressable markets
- Complicated manufacturing (biologic products, galenic forms)
- Complex regulatory paths (bioequivalence, recruiting patients with life threatening conditions for clinical trials)
- Transactions that require complex tech transfer or further clinical development
Interested in partnering with us?
If you have an asset we might be interested in, or if you are interested in distributing our products in your country, please contact us.